TOP TEN SIGNS YOU HAVE PATRIOTS FEVER:
10. Despite being a die-hard fan, you scream at your television in frustration if Boston sportscasters mention the Red Sox.
9. You don't know if you'll ever forgive yourself for not going to Gillette Stadium Sunday to stand outside in the cold and holler at the players as they got on the buses.
8. You're happy to sit in rush-hour traffic, since it gives you lots of time to listen to repeated rehashing of statistics.
7. You spend your entire lunch break staring at all the autographed memorabilia at that one mall kiosk, fantasizing about winning the lottery, marching up to the little kiosk man and shouting, "ONE OF EACH! TO GO!!".
6. You actually consider buying a "Mrs. Brady" T-shirt. So does your dad.
5. You are considering suing the NFL over the two-week gap before the Super Bowl, citing "intentional infliction of emotional distress."
4. A coworker trying to make conversation asks you who you're voting for in the Presidential primary, and you blink at him a few times before telling him to check back after the Super Bowl.
3. While you couldn't say if the Homeland Security Terror Alert status is at orange or yellow, you can recite from memory the most recent injury update on Tedy Bruschi.
2. You say a silent prayer of thanks at seeing the Carolina Panthers featured on the cover of SI this past week, and add a silent prayer of supplication that the Patriots do not appear next week.
1. You are staging a hunger strike in front of your television by Thursday afternoon, decked out in Pats gear, waving a Patriots flag, throwing things at the screen and yelling, "LET'S GO!!!!"