Fear and Loathing
Today's choice SoSH moment:
- If I see one more RS batter K with a runner on 3rd and < 2 outs I'm gonna throw my friggin TV out the window.
- If I see Pokey come up one more time with the bases loaded and 2 outs, I'm gonna beat what's left of my TV with a bat.
- Kapler needs to get his head out of his ass. Fast.
- The entire outfield is playing like a bunch of asshats.
- Manny needs to pick his battles better, but at least he's providing some fodder for CHB.
- The pitch to Bellhorn was a ball. Halliday's balk was legit, there should not have been anything to "make up".
- If one more guy forgets how many outs there are, I'm gonna take whats left of my tossed, beaten TV and set it on fire.
- Williamson has the nastiest stuff on the staff. If he ever figures out where he's throwing the ball he'll be awsome.
- Foulke gets too many "loud" outs for me to be completely comfortable when he comes in, despite the great numbers so far.
- Pedro is great because of his head, not because of his arm.
That about sums it up.
And this is when we're winning.